2019 Recycling Resolutions
Will You Accept the Challenge?
As the new year starts BWRS prepares 5 simple and easy recycling resolutions to do.
Here are some of the most simple and easy recycling resolution. Simple and easy yet the impact is huge.
- Don’t put wood in recycling, it’s organic.
- Don’t put styrofoam in cardboard recycling.
- Bring your own reusable shopping bags to the supermarket or market.
- Start refusing plastic straws when you are visiting bars and restaurants
- Sell or donate your unwanted items to give them a second life, too.
Recycling as hobby can be challenging at first. But as you became really accustomed to it and make it a part of your everyday life, you won’t even realize how much have you done already.
Challenge yourself this year by incorporating these 5 recycling resolutions in your everyday life.