Five Tips to Deal with Smells and Ickiness
Here are 5 ways you can avoid a sticky or stinky situation with your garbage.
- Do not let compost or organic material sit for long periods of time. It is best to take material out the same day. Recycling materials can sit longer because they should be dry and clean.
- Lying cardboard on the bottom of your compost bin will help prevent leakages.
- Keep your garbage bins in a shaded area if possible.
- Add odor-eliminator granules to help with the smell.
- Quartertly/On Call cleaning of your garbage bins and power washing of the trash enclosure.
Does your business need more help? Contact us and we will offer you services that will suit your needs and get rid of any ickiness and smelly garbage in your vicinity. BWRS has been serving the Bay Area since 1992 and we take pride in finding solutions for our customers. We guarantee that our programs will allow you to recycle more waste.