Valentine’s Day Eco-Friendly Ideas: 5 Tips
Go Eco-Friendly for Valentine’s Day
Every Valentine’s Day couples exchange different gifts for their loved ones including flowers, presents, chocolates, and greeting cards. Where do these stuff go after the celebration? Most of them goes to the trash bins and become one of the waste we could find around us. We have some tips to celebrate Valentine’s Day in an inexpensive and eco-friendly ways.
- Be creative – Explore your creative side and create a special present using common items that can easily be found in your own home like paper, fabric, etc.
- Have a romantic meal together – Cook for your partner or cook together.
- Attend an event together – Give a gift of experience.
- Make an eco-friendly gift – Homemade foods like jams, cookies or cake.
- Buy an eco-friendly gift – If you are about buy a gift, be sure that it is eco-friendly.
Hope this 5 Tips can help you celebrate your Valentine’s Day more meaningful.
Read more: 5 eco-friendly ideas for Valentine’s Day
“What the world really needs is more love and less paperwork.” – Pearl Bailey