BWRS Supports Recycling!
Recycling can benefit your community and environment. It is a process of collecting and “sorting” readily recycling that would be thrown away in the garbage or landfill.
Here are some interesting facts about recycling:
Recycling Aluminum Cans Saves 95% of the Energy Used to Make New Cans.
– Aluminum cans takes 80-200 years to decompose in a landfill. Moreover, they can be recycled infinitely to make exactly the same product.
Glass is 100% recyclable and can be recycled endlessly without loss in quality or purity.
– It takes 1 million years for glass to decompose. Recycling glass can also lessen the consuption of raw materials needed to produce it.
Recycling Newspapers Could Save 250,000,000 Trees Each Year.
– Nearly 500, 000 trees must be cut down to produce Sunday newspapers each week.
Recycling plastic saves twice as much energy as burning it in an incinerator.
– When we recycle, we help save energy. It consumes less energy compared to creating new product.
Cardboard Boxes Can Contain Up To 100% Of Recycled Fibers.
– The wood chips materials that are added to cardboards usually from birch or pine tree pulp. Consequently, wood chips from these trees have higher percentage of recyclable content.
BWRS supports diverting readily recycling out of the landfill into recycling. We also offer hauling of commingled recycling in selected areas.
For your inquiries call (510) 215-8370 or contact us online.