What to do with Holiday Waste?
5 Tips to do on Your Stuffs after Christmas
Don’t know what to do with your holiday waste? Planning to throw out some unwanted gifts? PLEASE DON’T! Most unwanted presents, wrapping paper and greeting cards end up in the garbage and then they eventually pile up in landfills.
5 tips to do on our stuffs after Christmas:
- Have a Swap Party – Invite a few friends to bring their unwanted gifts, and have an exchanging of gifts.
- Regift – Think people who may need the gift that you receive the most.
- Donate Unwanted Presents – You can discard your unwanted presents in a generous way, donate it to Local Shelters, Charities, etc.
- Recycle Old Electronics – Try to reuse your old electronics, you can put it on the other places on your House or you can also donate it. Consult EPA’s page on how to dispose of your old electronics.
- Christmas Tree – Christmas trees, lights, ball (Decorations) can store in your Storage Area so that you can use it again next Christmas Season.
Hope this 5 Tips will help you in Recycling/Reusing your Holiday Waste. Need help with your Waste Management? Biagini Waste Reduction Systems, Inc. can help you. Call us (510) 215-8370 or Contact us online.
Happy Holidays from BWRS!